Tim Ivers: "Howard, the 1932 Hagstrom Map shows an overpass over the LIMP (Bloomingdale Road extension) which connected with Hempstead Tpke. The overpass is about halfway between Jerusalem Avenue on the west and Wantagh Rd (Ave.) on the east. Are there any known photos of this overpass, or other information?"
Tim, there was indeed a Motor Parkway bridge in that location. One of the original 16 bridges built for the opening of the Motor Parkway on October 10, 1908, the bridge was well documented in the 1908 to 1910 Vanderbilt Cup Races.